mercredi 28 juin 2017

Traffic Accidents: Fender Bender - No Damage or Injury Just Paint Scratch

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Tennessee

forgive me if the legal answer to this question has been posted before, I couldn't find one specific to these circumstances.

My Fiancé bumped a car that was stopped and low speed where no actual car damage occurred. Minor paint scratches is all.
The woman in the other vehicle did not want to file a police report nor did she give my fiancé her insurance information, they just exchanged phone numbers and names.

So now its a month later and the woman has been calling my fiancé to pay for her new paint job on her car. In which my fiancé replied "I only scuffed your fender and I will pay for just that"

My question is: Does this woman have any legal control over this situation given that she did not file a report or provide insurance information?

Thank you in advance


Traffic Accidents: Fender Bender - No Damage or Injury Just Paint Scratch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire