jeudi 29 juin 2017

Grandparents and Third Parties: Agreed to Order Under False Pretense, Now Tortured by Grandmother How Can I Stop It

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: delaware
I live in Delaware, my ex and his mother live in Pennsylvania. My ex and I have joint custody, he is now doing a prison sentence (1-5years) for getting a drug and alcohol related dui with minor occupant (our daughter). his mother wanted to exercise his visitation while he is incarcerated, (i explained to my ex, his attorney and the grandmother i would only agree if my daughter had her own bedroom for the visits (because my 11 year old daughter expressed to me she does not like to go to her grandmothers because she has to sleep in bed with her grandmother) the morning of our pre-trial (april 4th) my ex, his attorney and the grandmother all assured me the grandmothers home was remodeled and a bedroom for my daughter was added. so i agreed to her getting his visits..when we went into court the attorneys told the judge we came to agreement. attys were to draft custody order and submit to the judge. i spoke with my atty (april 24th) and again expressed my concern about the sleeping arrangements my atty told me that they spoke to my ex's atty and they agreed order would not go into effect until a video of the grandmothers home or pictures of all the rooms in the home were submitted by the grandmother. The Beginning of (May) i started getting ignorant and threatening calls from the grandmother, every weekend she claims it is her weekend and that i better bring my daughter to her. she threatened that once she gets my daughter I wont get her back.she has called the police 7 times. and filed reports with child services twice. claiming i kidnapped my daughter, im abusing my daughter, and that im using drugs . the police have put in on file that her reports are not for concern for my daughter but instead to harass me. child services has investigated my home twice and said there is nothing wrong at my home. To this day I have received no video or photos of the grandmothers home ..my daughter stated to me she is afraid to go to her grandmothers and that her grandmother always wants her to lie to me. she said grandmother told her to lie to me and say she wasnt in the car when father got dui with her in the car and told her to lie to me and tell me that she has her own bedroom at the grandmothers, my daughter said she does not have her own bedroom that her grandmother makes her sleep with her. On (june 22) I was served with a rule to show cause to find me in contempt for denying grandmother visits attached was the new custody order (dated May 25th)..i was told no order would start until the video or pictures were submitted. apparently my own attorney even lied to me ..What can i do to have this order vacated or dismissed or stop the visitation???


Grandparents and Third Parties: Agreed to Order Under False Pretense, Now Tortured by Grandmother How Can I Stop It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire