vendredi 30 juin 2017

Runaways: Leaving Home Without Parental Consent

I am in a very sticky situation. I am a 16 year old female in Virginia and my boyfriend is 22. I know this is really bad but anyways my parents just found out some things (not specifically about him) and they said they don't trust me. They made me give them the house keys and now aren't really speaking.

I plan on leaving. I know where I'll stay and will soon have a job. Can I legally leave home without parental consent and if so how.

Also, if I were to get pregnant (which I am not aiming for) and had a job and still went to school could I possibly get emancipated without consent. And if I had a child would I have to identify the father.


Runaways: Leaving Home Without Parental Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire