mardi 27 juin 2017

Traffic Court Issues: Paid Traffic Ticket 10 Days Late

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California.

I got a traffic ticket 40 days ago (for making a right turn where only public transit is allowed, haven't noticed the sign). The notice to appear was for "on or before" 10 days ago. 11 days ago I moved to a new house and had so much stuff going on that I have completely forgot about this ticket. If it matters, I have never received the reminder in either my old or new address. I've just paid online the fine, but I am concerned about my FTA. This is my first ticket so I was hoping to request for traffic school for not getting points. What should be my next action? Is there a grace period for the $300 fine for FTA?


Traffic Court Issues: Paid Traffic Ticket 10 Days Late

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire