mardi 27 juin 2017

Disputing Debts: What Loan Documentation Are You Entitled to Receive for Student Loan Debt

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Texas

Hi, First let me express my heartfelt appreciation for any kind soul who takes the time to respond to this; thank you! here's the deal & my question in a nutshell:

Student Loans in default; I do not have ay original loan documentation- I would very much like to see the amount of the original principal, as well as how in the world so much interest has accumulated, and most importantly, if it's legit. I am almost positive that the first time I started getting letters to repay my debt (around 2000) it was around the amount of 60K; now it is 122K; this doesn't seem right. If it is, I would simply like to see how- i.e., which institutions charged what interest rate over how much time to result in this amount that they are claiming I owe. Here's my question- Do I bother, or is it a waste of time? If so do I just ask the collector that keeps calling me, (they have already seized 8K of last years tax return). Thanks again for any help... :o) -Jenny

ps.- the 8K was all my husbands earnings, not my income. Also, It has been over 30 days since they first contacted me- WAY over.


Disputing Debts: What Loan Documentation Are You Entitled to Receive for Student Loan Debt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire