mercredi 28 juin 2017

Bankruptcy Issues: Us Trustee Audit for Suspicion of Fraud

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: TX.
3 days after 341 meeting, US Trustee sent my lawyer a letter requesting additional documents. (2 yrs tax returns; pay stubs and bank statements since Oct 1, 2016; employment ageeement/contract from current employer as well as recent pay stubs; documentation of a $67K debt I claimed). The petition was filed April 20, 2017. I started a new full time job April 1 and will make almost double what I made before. I did not include this in petition because I prepared and submitted paperwork to my lawyer prior to actually starting full time work. I did not know I needed to include it. I did mention to my lawyer that I was quitting former employer but did not get any response. I did disclose this info in 341 meeting. It now appears as if I was trying to hide this increase in income which is why I suspect I'm flagged for an audit. Will this be considered fraud? Will my Ch 7 case be dismissed? Can I convert to Ch 13? Will I get a chance to explain? I'm absolutely panicked!!! I hope someone can advise or share wisdom re: this.


Bankruptcy Issues: Us Trustee Audit for Suspicion of Fraud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire