mercredi 28 juin 2017

Moving Violation Probation Broke Because of Wreck

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: texas.

A few months ago I was issued a citation because of failure to yield right of way (at a stop sign) there was no stop sign blah blah ANYWAYS. We made a deal that i would have to pay the court fees but the ticket could be off my record if u did defensive driving AND had 3-months without any moving violations. Yesterday i was in a wreck involving only myself and the lady who me called thw police, who issued me a citation... breaking the whole "moving vehicle violation"

What will happen now? Do i have to pay the previous ticket few fee AND this ticket? I finished defensive driving but didn't pass the 3 months part... Can I "deffer" this newest ticket with the defensive driving I've just taken? Please help!


Moving Violation Probation Broke Because of Wreck

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire