mercredi 28 juin 2017

Traffic Accidents: Rear-Rended - Continuing Medical Care, Do I Need an Atty

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Illinois

I was rear-ended approximately three months ago. After three months of chiropractic care and massage therapy I am still suffering from extreme headaches and often intense migraines. After a follow-up visit with my PCP I was ordered X-rays and physical therapy.

Physical therapy occurs three times a week and will continue indefinitely. I have had to re-work my scheduled time at work and I have taken leave for appointments.

Should I consider securing a personal injury attorney? I'm concerned that even after putting off settling with the insurance company for a year I will still require medical care for several years.


Traffic Accidents: Rear-Rended - Continuing Medical Care, Do I Need an Atty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire