mercredi 28 juin 2017

Trust Administration: Ein Application/Form of Entity

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: California
My grandmother died. She had a revocable living trust that is now irrevocable, due to her death. I applied for an EIN online.
1. When answering the question as to what type of entity the trust is, I selected irrevocable. Was this incorrect, or should I have selected revocable since it started as revocable, but upon her death became irrevocable?
2. When asked what year the trust was funded, I tried to put in 1991, as that is the year the first asset was put into the trust. But the system would not allow me to go back any further than 25 years. So, I put in 1992, since that was the closest I could come to the true date. Was this an appropriate way to handle the situation?
3. If I messed up in either 1 or 2 above, how can I go about fixing the problem now? I have been assigned an EIN based on the info I provided as outlined above.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!


Trust Administration: Ein Application/Form of Entity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire