mercredi 28 juin 2017

She Won't Pay the Balance, What Can I Do

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia.
I posted an ad on Craigslist, that my car was for sell for 1200.00 and it had a blown head gasket and needed a new battery.
I had a few people who were interested but a lady who was very serious about buying it.
The lady came to look at the vehicle and it was not running, I took 100 off the original price and put in a new battery for her. She gave me 700 and said she would pay me 400 by the end of the week, so I agreed and took the car to her home for her, and stated that it may not make it the whole trip but it did.
Fast forward a few days, she still hasn't paid and took the car to get looked at and decided she didn't want to fix it and wants her money back or doesn't want to pay the other 400.
I told her no, I posted the car with all the issues and didn't lie to her. She said ok and agreed to pay me, but now she keeps saying she will let me know when she can but it's been over a week.
What can I do? I'm pretty sure she is trying to not pay me.


She Won't Pay the Balance, What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire