vendredi 30 juin 2017

Speedy Detected by a Radar in the Opposite Moving Plice Car

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California.
At 9:10pm, I was driving down a slope while I had a vacation in California. The police car drove up in the opposite lane and made a U turn to stop me. He told me his radar reads 96 on 55 max and so gave me a 22349 b vc speeding ticket. I told him I didn't see any sign and feel at most I was driving at 70.
I received the court notice and asking $489. I plan to write a written declaration.
I am wondering how the radar in a moving car work? is that possible the radar didn't (at least not accurately) to compensate the police car its self speed? any recommendation of fighting this ticket?


Speedy Detected by a Radar in the Opposite Moving Plice Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire