vendredi 30 juin 2017

Rent and Utilities: Lease Says Gas Included in Rent, Now Landlord Says Its Not

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Montana

We signed a lease at the start of June and finally moved in just the other day. We then found out our gas was turned off. I contacted the landlord who said gas is supposed to be paid by me but in the listing for the property, when talking with the landlord before signing the lease, and in the lease we singed, it states that gas water sewer and garbage are covered by the landlord and that electric is the only utility we pay. He says it was a clerical error and I will need to get gas restored to the unit and the billing put in my name.

Do I have right to refuse this and insist that it be paid by the landlord?


Rent and Utilities: Lease Says Gas Included in Rent, Now Landlord Says Its Not

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire