samedi 30 décembre 2017

Unemployment Benefits: Winter Layoffs

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Pennsylvania

I am a small company in south eastern Pa. I have been trying to get a hold of the PA UC office for a week or so now. Nothing but a busy signal.
Anyway I would like to find out if I can estimate the amount I would have to pay if I was to put some of my guys on UC during the winter months.

I have a guy to makes $25/hr full time.
I have another guy who makes $15/hr full time.

My father would rather keep the guys doing stuff around the shop (just so they don't have to collect UC), But I don't know if that really makes good business. I don't know much about this so any bit will help.

J


Unemployment Benefits: Winter Layoffs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire