dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Dying in the E.r. for 2 Days. Treated Like Garbage Because Your Seen As a Mental Ward

My question involves malpractice and incompetent medical treatment resulting in psychological trauma do to the cruel way I was treated and a debilitating injury that’s a result of non treatment by the E.R. of my illness they actually gave the diagnosis of.. They called me an unknown newly diagnosed diabetic. But, because I was brought in for mental confusion and hallucinations, the Dr. that diagnosed me as a new diabetic, found it incidental I was diabetic even if I didn’t know I was. I was a mental ward patient not to be worried with. Treated me with mild, very slow acting type 2 diabetic medication that take weeks to effect glucose levels in the blood left me alone unable to walk, I was falling all over the place because I couldn’t walk, my legs wouldn’t work and right knee and ankle wouldn’t tolerate any weight being placed on it or contact with anything at all even socks! So after almost 2 days being stuck aside and not treated properly, I was finally shipped up to the dreaded 4th floor.. oh, by the way my incidental diabetic diagnosis not being addressed and my not being sent to the ICU for emergency insulin I.V. And fluids treatment didn’t cause my death, although I’ve been told by a w Drs. not affiliated with this hospital I was at, that I didn’t die probably because I didn’t eat or drink anything for 2 days because I was throwing everything up I could keep water down these Doctors have informed me that the new and permanent crazy painful Neuropathy I suffer from and will forever because of my near death high levels of glucose. If proper treatment of someone at a blood glucose level of 500 and an a1c of higher then 14 would have been given, I wouldn’t be in this pain and I could walk. Alos along with an ankle and knee injury I complained hourly about to the medical staff, they said I was fine and I could walk, well, I’m having an MRI in 2 days my new Pediatrist ordered because he thinks I have tendons damaged that they did not check for at the hospital!
Anyway, I’m having trouble translating all this info in a short post so I will stop.

I did end up being treated somewhat properly starting the 3rd day and I’m alive but, I want someone’s ass!


Dying in the E.r. for 2 Days. Treated Like Garbage Because Your Seen As a Mental Ward

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire