samedi 30 décembre 2017

Purchase Contracts: Does a Property Tax Assessment Dispute Encumber a Sale

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
After filing a standard exemption for Parent-Child Inheritance, my deceased father's real property was nevertheless reassessed at an ungodly rate. The LA County Assessor office says the system is 6-9 months behind in assigning claims to an auditor, and my claim hasn't been assigned yet. I've already had to pay a 1st installment, and now I'm waiting for my claim to be approved. I want to list and sell the property. Does a pending tax dispute encumber a real property sale in L.A. County? Thanks.


Purchase Contracts: Does a Property Tax Assessment Dispute Encumber a Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire