vendredi 29 décembre 2017

Traffic Accidents: Who is at Fault in This Scenario

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: LA

I had a very close call the other day, who would be at fault here in this scenario:

It is dark outside...I am about to turn right at a red light, I have my blinker on, I stop. It's a normally busy street, but there's no car coming. I turn right at the light and as I just almost complete the turn, I hit a pedestrian crossing the road. There was no cross walk and no signs. I was not looking for someone crossing the street, I was unable to see him until the last minute because it is night time.

This exact scenario happened to me the other day, only I was able to swerve at the last second and I barely missed the pedestrian crossing the street. So I am just curious, if I did hit him, who would be at fault.

Would the pedestrian be at fault? Or would I have been at fault?


Traffic Accidents: Who is at Fault in This Scenario

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire