vendredi 29 décembre 2017

Accidentally Reported Car Stolen when Possibly Not

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

I parked at one location to work the area(I am a business to business salesman). When I returned to it, my car was not there.

After reporting the car stolen, it was discovered a few blocks away. Everything seems intact, which leads me to believe that I may have been so stressed out about missing my sales goals that I forgot about moving my vehicle.

If this is indeed the case, did I just ruin my career and life over a simple mistake? I read that I may face jail time, fines and a misdemeanor. I take this to mean that my schooling is in jeapordy.

Thank you for any and all assistance in this matter. I’m really scared about what results may come if I did move the car, but was too stressed to remember.


Accidentally Reported Car Stolen when Possibly Not

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire