lundi 25 décembre 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: "Intentional Under Ringing at Walmart"

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arkansas

My mom and I were going through self-checkout at walmart, we were in a rush and had two separate transactions. Apparently some items were not scanned. The asset protection manager met us at the front of the store and demanded us to follow her. She took us the the back of the store and pulled our receipts and said she was going to show us what we did. The lady accused my mom of doing it on purpose and demanded my mom tell her she did or she would have another charge. After saying she was going to show us what we did she refused to see the video and said we would see it in court. She then asked for both of our ID's and took pictures of both of us with her personal telephone. I was in ocmplete shock for also being charged, because I was only handing things to my mom to scan. She refused to tell me what I did to be charged as well. She insisted I sign a legal document about trespassing. I asked what it was and she said it was stating I wasn't allowed on property. I was not offered the time to read the document fully and ask the necessary questions about it. I felt pressured so I signed it. If we go to court what is the max charge I am looking at and will it go on my record?


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: "Intentional Under Ringing at Walmart"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire