samedi 30 décembre 2017

Title Loan Taken Out on a Stolen Title

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Ohio

I entered into an agreement with a "friend" of mine for the sale of my car. The agreement was for them to make agreed upon payments for the car and while making payments they were allowed to use the car but the title was to remain in my possession until the car was paid off.

At some point they stole the title from my house and somehow took out a title loan on the car. They must have forged a bill of sale and whatever other documents they needed to transfer the title from my name into theirs.

The car is still in my possession.

Is there a way for me to get the title transferred back into my name and get the lien removed from my title. If so, what steps need to be taken to begin this process?


Title Loan Taken Out on a Stolen Title

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire