mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Parking and Access: Car Towed at Apartment Complex

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Texas

I live in a private apartment and my vehicle was towed last night because I had parked in a parking spot that is not set as reserved but is now saying it is. There are a total of 4 spots with one being occupied by a broken down vehicle and the other by a motorcycle that is never used. The apartment manager knows it is my vehicle, but is using retaliation and had it towed. He also has parked his vehicle back there several times and there was a winniebago that was also parked on the side and was being occupied. I have spoken with the owner and she is trying her best, but the manager (her son) states that I can only talk with him and not herself. I also failed to mention that the manager pulled a gun on me, because he felt threatened. However, the police felt that he is emotionally inept and should not be in this line of work. I am considering filing harasment charges and also cease charges. I just want to live in a peaceful environment.


Parking and Access: Car Towed at Apartment Complex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire