mercredi 27 décembre 2017

North Carolina Self Storage Laws

I have been renting from a storage place for over two years. It has been a complete nightmare.

I have been in arrears which I take full responsibility for. My concern's are, I am being taken advantage of now. The District manager stated that I do not have insurance because of being in arrears. Yet, I am still being billed for it. Nobody notified me of this. I'm curious where the money is going, if not paying my insurance.

I also had a verbal agreement with the previous DM that when I got caught up they would wave the late fees. It was also documented to my account. Now I am getting the run around.

Any advice, where I can find the updated laws and which laws to look for, would be greatly appreciated.


North Carolina Self Storage Laws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire