jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Friend Pays Bill

Just a question. A friend of mine and my husband saw that I made a post on social media saying our phones would be shut off since we could not afford to pay it. A few minutes later my friend at the time texts me asking how much our bill was, it was $187. She told me she would pay it and she did. After that I told her I would pay her back but she told me not to worry about it and that she was not worried about it. 6 months later, they send me a text asking when I could pay back the money and starts demanding I pay it back. So confused I ask her, "you said you werent worried about money?" She responds, "well now my husband and I need it back." I proceeded to tell her I cant afford to pay her because I litterally have have no money what so ever by the time I pay all of my bills. Now it has been 8 months and her husband has been messaging me telling me he would take me to small claims court over this matter. Would I have to pay this back? Out of good faith I want to pay it back I just cant do it at this time due to all of my bills and trying to keep food on the table. This is in California.


Friend Pays Bill

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire