vendredi 29 décembre 2017

Defamation: Falsely Accused of Vandalism by Employers

My question involves defamation in the state of: Alabama.

I accidentally broke the key in the mode switch on the cash registar, I tried to fix it they fired me for vandalism also saying money was missing because I couldn't run my report, let me add I've never been short on money, we have cameras that they can check. I was called names, held against my will, my boss stood by the door and said I wasn't leaving till the money came up, there was no .money missing they couldn't tell me or show me how much was missing.

For an hour I was cussed out because they were gonna have to buy a new registar for 4400 they shut down for that day and said they have to close till Saturday because and that I had to pay also for the employees wages they were missing. Let me add I found a mode switch replacement that cost 35 dollars. They ask for thier key back, which I keep on another key chain in my car, they told me to leave my key and phone there so I would run, I had no reason to run, the owner came out to unlock my car with my key all the while calling me a piece of shit that he wasn't about to let me run.

After another 30 minutes of name calling on their part they told me to leave and never come back, they were calling the law to press charges for vandalism, as I'm leaving I'm called several more names, I do believe they were mad about buying a new registar, when in fact it could have been fixed and I would have paid for it. An hour later I get a call from a police officer taking my statement. What are my rights? I also want to add I was a good employee the 8 months I was there I never missed work nd filled in for other employees when ask. I have never been talk to so badly as they did.


Defamation: Falsely Accused of Vandalism by Employers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire