jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Burglary of a Conveyance with Battery

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

My husband pulled up at a gas station where a man he previously had issues with was in his truck and instantly started calling him racist names etc my husband started talking right back to him getting closer to his truck the man then spit in his face and my husband punched him in the face through the rolled down window. He immediately backed up and they had some more words but my husband then walked away. 8 months later he went to jail after being pulled over cause of debris falling out of his work truck he had a warrant all that time cause the man went to the police. They have my husband punching him on video from the gas station. My husband has been in trouble in the past for charges not related to this one but over 10 years old. I'm currently pregnant on bed rest with two toddlers my husband makes the majority of our household income and I just need an idea of what hes facing so we can all be prepared.


Burglary of a Conveyance with Battery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire