dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Pretrial Motions: Correct Title for Motion to Modify Domestic Violence No-Contact Order

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New Hampshire

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me title the motion I'm writing appropriately. Defendant has conditions of bail that include a standard no-contact order. The Court noted on the order of protection/conditions of bail that the Court will hear a "bail review upon request". Bail is set at $1000 PR. The Judge mentioned he will listen to a request to have the no-contact order lifted, but was not willing to do so at the time. He wished to have more time for both parties to "smooth out" and "calm down".

My main questions is: What should the Motion be titled? Is it "Defendant's Motion to Modify Bail Conditions", "Defendant's Motion to Remove Orders of Protection", "Defendant's Motion to Remove No-Contact Order", 'Defendant's Motion to Modify Orders of Protection", "Defendant's Motion to Request Bail Review", or "Defendant's Motion to Modify No-Contact Order"?

I'm thinking it would be "Defendant's Motion to Modify Bail Conditions" or "Defendant's Motion to Request Bail Review". I'm basing this off how the Judge spoke, and what he noted he will allow: "bail review upon request".

I'm confident in writing this motion, both defendant and victim want this to happen as the victim is homeless and living on the street because of this order. The only thing I"m not confident on is how to title it! Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you and Happy New Year!


Pretrial Motions: Correct Title for Motion to Modify Domestic Violence No-Contact Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire