mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Traffic Accidents: Is It Possible And/or Likely to Successfully Sue for Injuries After First Settlement

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Pennsylvania. I was in a motor vehicle accident on August 1st of this year (2016) and have since hired a personal injury lawyer who filed a claim against the insurance companies of both vehicle owners involved and have already received a settlement based on the insurance cap of both companies. I have been told that my injuries are likely worth more than the amount of money I have received but that based on the amount of money these two people have, taking the case to court would not be wise. I just wanted to get a second opinion/more advice.

My injuries were a concussion and nine broken bones in arm, several in knee/leg and two surgeries. I am now having back problems that my doctor thinks are related to the recent accident. I'd be happy to provide any further information.


Traffic Accidents: Is It Possible And/or Likely to Successfully Sue for Injuries After First Settlement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire