lundi 25 décembre 2017

Mommas Babies

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: kentucky. I am a mother of 5 year old twins. I have temporary custody. Will it be possible for me to get emergency custody from my mother because for about a year now my children have been doing sexual things to each other !! Ive caught them looking like they were gonna try to so oral sex . My kids are boys and they try to kiss each other intimintly!!!! They have told me in detail they have seen there fathers girlfiend doing it to ther dad!!! There 5 years old and they have NEVER seen anything like that at home not even on tv!! Well my mother is aware of this and continues to send them to there fathers!!! Please i need help!! What do i do!!


Mommas Babies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire