dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Breaking a Lease: Lease Break- Landlord Not Showing My Apartment to New Tenants

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Califonia

Hello Experts,
I did lease break on Nov-20-2017 of my apartment with lease term May-12-2017 to May-11-2018, below are key dates regarding this lease. I am paying rent for remaining leasing term with expectation of Apartment management take of marketing for this and replace with new tenant as per California law. As of now i have paid rent up to Dec 2017 ie 40 days of extra rent.

On Dec-08-2017, i have received notice regarding Home Cleaning expenses and to pay 4+ months rent up to May-11-208. Based on recent conversations with lease office team, they claim they are marketing my apartment and market is slow, But i got doubt about Apartment management is not marketing(ie not showing) for my apartment new tenants. This Apartment community doesn't have website to show which apartment numbers of available and they only post on craigslist.

For Last two days, couple of my friend's checked in leasing office to verify this, and particular looking for my apt plan. Leasing office management did not shown my apartment and on plan paper also write my apartment ie ( they mentioned other apt numbers and prices).


Could some one please advice on this as i am going pay around 10k extra from my pocket due to manipulation.

http://ift.tt/2CiXMrt
http://ift.tt/2CgelEw

Leasing period: : May-12-2017 to May-11-2018
30days Notice : Oct-11-2017 (ie 39 days of notice)
Lease Break date/Last Date : Nov-20-2017
Received Final bill for me regarding house Cleaning expenses : Dec-08-2017
Already paid Rent upto : Dec -01- 2017 to Dec -31- 2017



Thank You
Baz


Breaking a Lease: Lease Break- Landlord Not Showing My Apartment to New Tenants

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire