mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Probate Court Procedure: Request Partition of an Undivided Interest

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of Texas under a Probate Dependent Administration.

I am a pro se heir of an undivided interest to an 75 acres tract, together with other heirs.

I want to exercise my legal right to request the partition of my undivided interest on the whole tract (involving five other owners except the heirs who have also undivided interests) under UPHPA Act (effective from September 1st 2017 as Texas Property Code chapter 23A) which I understand that will not be settled by - but will be activated through - the Probate Court, without the need of filing a petition for an independent partition action.

The question: Can I request the partition from the probate Court without having a lawyer by just an email or registered letter ?

Thank you in advance


Probate Court Procedure: Request Partition of an Undivided Interest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire