lundi 25 décembre 2017

Disorderly Conduct: My Boyfriend and I Got a Disorderly Conduct While on Acid

My question involves criminal law for the state of: National Park in California Sate.

Greetings and Salutations:

My Boyfriend and I were hiking on Joshua Tree National park, it got dark, we got lost and separated. I freaked out that I couldn't find my him and I rushed to get help. While going down, I fell and scratched my body. I found some people and I used their cell to call 9/11. The Sheriff came I explained that my boyfriend got lost and I feared for his life. I was sent to the ER, because my superficial wounds. The Sheriff came and I explained what happened. He asked me if we were on something because I was agitated. I told him I had some acid and I kissed my boyfriend and he get got some too, without his knowing. My boyfriend got excavated by helicopter. He was asked by the rangers if he was on something and he said he was on acid, because I told hime what I did to him. He came to meet me at the Medical Center and we went to a hotel nearby to get some sleep. We waited for the morning to get the car that we left inside the park. The next day we went to pick up the car and on the way out we were stopped by the Rangers at the exit. They gave us a Disorderly Conduct ticket to each of us for creating a Hazardous condition. My boyfriend is on probation for attacking a deputy on drugs, he was sent to jail for 9 months and given 5 years probation last June. I told the Sheriff I gave him acid from my mouth without him knowing and I was really worried I caused him trouble.

We have a court appearance on February. We asked for police report and the Sheriff told us there was no police report, it was just a missing person report. But that was in Joshua Tree city, which is California Sate Law, the Joshua Tree National Park is under Federal Law. My boyfriend told the Probation Officer that it was just a missing person police report.

I'm scared that my boyfriend's probation might have been violated because of me calling 9/11 to rescue him while lost at night at the park. I have a clean record and I don't care much about me as I worry about his outcome. The Sheriff who asked me was really nice and treated me so well. He said they were not there to arrest us, they were there to help us. But the rangers work under Federal Law. They have no proof about my boyfriend taking LSD, he told them he did because he was under pressure and afraid. But in reality, it was my fault for kissing him with acid in my mouth without him knowing. There's no urine test of him, only of me.

What is the best and what is the worst that can happen to us?

Thank you.


Disorderly Conduct: My Boyfriend and I Got a Disorderly Conduct While on Acid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire