mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Service and Repair: Car Was Repaired Without Permisson

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Arkansas or Louisiana. I live in Arkansas, but the car was repaired in Louisiana.

The check engine light came on in my vehicle and it is still under extended warranty so I called the dealership that I bought the vehicle from and the service department told me that they didn't have the computer that was needed to "read my car" and gave me the phone number to the nearest dealership to call. I took my car and was told that the thermostat, oil pump and air bags needed replaced. I just assumed that my deductible would cover everything because I was never told different. They called me last week and said that car was ready to be picked up and the amount due was $460. She said that my warranty didn't cover any nuts, screws or bolts. Also there was a hose that wasn't covered. What do I do???


Service and Repair: Car Was Repaired Without Permisson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire