mardi 26 décembre 2017

Life Estates: Do I Have a Chance at Winning My Case

My grandma had a house and as she got sick I helped to pay her rent for the last years of her life. Now, that she has passed I have tried selling the home, but now her biological son claims he has ownership of the house even though he was never part of her life up until the time she passed. Furthermore, he is suing me for trying to sell the house, but I am considering hiring a lawyer to try to see what I can do to get ownership rights of the house. However, she never wrote a formal will, but she always told me she would leave me the house. So, my question is do you think I have a chance at winning this case against her biological son?


Life Estates: Do I Have a Chance at Winning My Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire