lundi 27 novembre 2017

Unregistered Vehicles: Driving with License Plates Knowing They Were Registered to Another Vehicle

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Virginia.
I was pulled over on a military base caught driving with expired license plates. It was then discovered that the plates were registered to another vehicle. During the stop, I admitted that I knew they were fraudulent and that's included in my ticket. It is a class 2 misdemeanor in the state of Virginia (I may be wrong). What is the possibility I will see jail time and what can I do to prevent it? I have a speeding ticket from February (12 over) and I paid it off, no problems, but other than that I have a clean record.
Any advice would help, thank you.


Unregistered Vehicles: Driving with License Plates Knowing They Were Registered to Another Vehicle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire