mardi 28 novembre 2017

Establishing Paternity: How are Paternity Tests Conducted

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Tennessee. I have a paternity test for a 15 month old I knew nothing about. The mother disappeared seemingly when she found out she was pregnant, and I haven't heard from her in 2 years till I received a letter from the child support office out of the blue for a paternity test. Will she and the child be present at the test with me or do they stagger the times to keep us separate? If he is mine I will certainly hire the same attorney I used with my child I already have, but didn't want to go spending money when there is still some chance he isn't mine. How long do results usually take to get back to me, and what happens if he is mine? I ask because I already pay a decent portion of my income in support for my daughter who I have 50/50 shared custody of and I'm afraid I'm going to have my home foreclosed on if I have to pay much more. In my previous experience it was pretty evident the courts don't care about such things when it comes to the father.


Establishing Paternity: How are Paternity Tests Conducted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire