dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Help

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: louisiana
I need to know how I go about putting a restraining order against my children's father daughter. She sixteen years old and she can not be trusted around my kids. He allows her to do anything she wants including mistreating my kids. The law no help because she lies to them and tells them that she being mistreated and actually had me arrested but the charges were dropped because she admitted she lied and thought it was funny but the arresting officer didn't do anything about it. I have pictures after pictures of everything. How she physically abuses me and how she destroys everything. Her room, bed, clothes, the walls, floor, appliances anything and everything she puts her hands on she just destroys it. She steals from everyone. Strangers falimly school but no one will hold her accountable. The police tells us jail and juvenile is not a place for her. She even went before the Fins Program which is a place the send teens who are out of control. The lady who was in charge closed out her case even though she failed the program and refused to work with the social worker. When her father and I threaten to call the police on now her she starts hitting herself and tells her dad she gonna lie and tell the officer we beat and mistreat her. So her dad is scared of her. Please help me. Thank you


Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire