lundi 27 novembre 2017

Access to My Neighbors Yard to Make Repairs to My Retaining Wall

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Hawaii

Hello, and thank you in advance for your help.

I have a 6ft tall and 60ft long retaining wall that sits just inside my property line. I'm on the up-slope lot. My retaining wall has small cracks that I would like to patch with cement. I have asked my neighbor if it's ok to stand on his property to fill the cracks in my wall. I also assured him that I will not be mixing cement or disturbing his property in any way. My neighbor refuses to respond.

How do I go about fixing the cracks in my retaining wall if I need to stand on my neighbors property to do so?

What if I drop a ladder over the wall and proceed with fixing the cracks without my neighbors permission? How much trouble am I asking for if I just repair the cracks in my wall? Would my neighbor have any reason to sue?

Can he call the cops and have me arrested? What type of penalty would I face?


Access to My Neighbors Yard to Make Repairs to My Retaining Wall

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire