mardi 28 novembre 2017

Impound: My Car Was Towed from the Front of My House with a Cover Over It

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I just had my car recovered from the towing impound here in LA county. I live in a residential neighborhood with no street signs. Apparently, one of the neighbors has complained about my car with a cover over it parked in the street in front of my own house.

After picking up the car from the impound, I noticed that there was a parking ticket on my windshield!!! The ticket was from 1 month ago. I haven't moved the car for the past 2 months. But the officer who wrote the ticket never had made the ticket visible enough for me to see it. The cover may have been pulled up and sometimes the wind gets under it and at night times when I come back I pulled the cover down in 2 occasions.

Unfortunately, since I didn't see the ticket, I didn't move the car so they had it towed yesterday afternoon. They said that they towed it as it was on the street for over 72 hours and wasn't moved.
Now I ended up paying for the tow, police release, and taxes. Plus I have to pay for the ticket that was placed on my windshield about a month ago.
My car has all its up to date registration tags. Strangely, my tires were not marked!!!
Any suggestions to contest and get some of my money back would be great.


Impound: My Car Was Towed from the Front of My House with a Cover Over It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire