lundi 27 novembre 2017

Getting Fired: Wrongly Fired Despite Security Video That Can Clear Me

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Florida
Hello

I am just coming home from meeting with my general manager at my restaurant, Miami Grill..

The facts are these...
I had taken my drill bag to work weeks ago to fix items (I was the kitchen manager) and had been sitting in office for weeks, unlocked most of the time.

Wed A.M. - I think the 22nd, the GM found the drill bag in the woman's bathroom, at bottom of the trash can, inside was drug paraphernalia (not mine and even offered to take a drug test right on the spot which was not followed up on, was a spoon for heroin)

7 days prior to that time there were 16 known security camera installed in the store so I asked him to show me the video footage showing me taking the bag to the ladies bathroom.

At that point, the GM announced he didn't know they were working yet and his hands started shaking very, very hard, either fear or nervousness but he did not offer to pull or find the video footage.

Released me based solely on being my drill bag that anyone could have taken the night before in hopes of stealing it, placed their stuff in it to walk out with that night and never did and found wed am.

For one I did not close Tuesday night when it would have to be placed in women's bathroom.

Two there are cameras in restaurant that would have shown me taking it from office heading to the bathrooms that could easily clear my name which is tarnished now.

Please help, I am pushing for the video to be pulled but cannot wait on them to do it.


Getting Fired: Wrongly Fired Despite Security Video That Can Clear Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire