jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: Domesticate Order in Another State

Hi, my child was born in Chicago Illinios, where we lived as a family. When the child turned 7 months the mother took my child and relocated without permission from me or the courts. I had her served for joint custody. And she didn’t show. The judge gave an order for the child to be returned to Illinios. When i went to georgia to enforce the order. They told me that i needed to have the have the order domesticated through their courts so that they can enforce it. I went back to court and the judge issued an body attachment( warrent) for the mother! My question is how exactly do I domesticate an foreign judgement??? Also my child is now one years old!

Thanks!


Enforcing Custody Orders: Domesticate Order in Another State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire