samedi 25 novembre 2017

I Recently Got into an Accident and Was Not at Fault

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California
I was hit by a truck that was turning left from safeway parking lot into oncoming traffic while I was still in front of him. He already admitted it's his fault, his insurance paid for my totaled car but because my insurance lapse at the time due to I was waiting for my pay that week to make a payment, I can't claim pain and suffering. They're willing to cover my out of pocket for doctor's visit due to now I have back and neck pain from it which my doctor gave referred me to physical therapy and chiropractor. I'm also traumatized from the accident, when he hit me I end up on the other side of the road facing the oncoming traffic. I keep reliving the moment and I know I would have died if those cars hit me. I don't know how to go about this.


I Recently Got into an Accident and Was Not at Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire