samedi 25 novembre 2017

Modification of Support: How Often Can a Child Support Case be Revisited

My question involves a child support case in the state of: Arkansas
In July of 2017 my divorce was granted and child support was established. It is now Nov. Of 2017 and my ex-wife wants to take me back to court for "everything I have" I live in AR (AR is were the child support was set in place and our divorce was filed through) and she and our kids live in OK (same place they lived when everything was put in place). She wants to also transfer the support order from AR to OK so she can get more money. I thought our case could not be revisited for 18 months and how could she just decide to move the case to a different state?
(Again no one has moved everything is still the same as it was 4 months ago)
Are they just threats or can she do this?


Modification of Support: How Often Can a Child Support Case be Revisited

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire