jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Emancipation

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Being able to be emancipated.


I just turned 16 in August and I get my license in December. I can't take living the way I live. My biological dad died when I was 10 and my biological mom signed her rights over when I was 9. I was originally living with a really good family, but I wanted my real family. So, they let me move in with my aunt and uncle. Ever since I moved in with them, I've had more problems then I've ever had in my life. I've felt like running away and going somewhere where no one could find me. I've never felt like this in my entire life. I do everything. I moved in with them when I was 13 and honestly I don't know what they would do without me, but at this point I don't care. I need to get out of that house. There is nothing I don't do. I do everything for them because it's like they're disable, but they're not. They won't let me get a job because they know what would happen if I did, I would have more money and be able to spend it how I feel. They know that I've wanted to move out for a while, but it's like they do everything they can to keep me away from my adopted family and my mom. They take my phone and my right to be on the internet. I just can't do it anymore. Is there any way that I could get emancipated or something? I just need a little assurance.


Emancipation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire