mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Speeding Tickets: Some Questions About a Speeding Infraction

My ticket was was given in: El Monte, California.

Hey everyone,

I was pulled over for going ~95 mph in a 65 mph zone on the freeway. I'm not denying anything because as soon as I saw those red-blue lights flashing in my rear-view mirror, I immediately checked my speed as that was the only thing I figured I could've done wrong. Of course, my carelessness caused me to accelerate over 90 mph. I'm taking full responsibility for my actions and hope this never happens again.

Anyway, on the ticket, the officer put my speed as "100 mph" and cited me for VC 22349(A), which I understand is an infraction.

So my questions go as follows:

1. The officer said that I would be receiving a courtesy notice from the court in a couple weeks. Does this notice contain details about my options for this ticket (i.e. traffic school, bail, etc.)? Or is it just a reminder that I have to attend court?

2. How do I know how much my ticket is? Does the court determine this? Is it in the courtesy notice?

3. Am I able to do traffic school for this infraction? If so, how would I go of doing so? Do I attend court and request traffic school? Is there a number I need to call?

Thanks everyone.


Speeding Tickets: Some Questions About a Speeding Infraction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire