mardi 28 novembre 2017

Probation and Parole: Can House Arrest be Revoked Due to Taking Prescription Medications

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Indiana
I am on house arrest. During this time I had surgery and was prescribed hydrocodone. The prescription says drug expires Aug. 2017. No refills. I had taken
3 total 3 days in a row. I had a Doctors appt. coming up but I was in pain. I had a urine drug screen showing positive for hydrocodone. They want to revoke my house arrest because they said it was illegal for me take an expired prescription. Do I understand correctly, the expiration date is provided by the drug
manufacturer and pharmacy ? The date is their guarantee the drug is still at its full potential. The expiration date also relieves them of liability if taken after the expiration date. Thank You.


Probation and Parole: Can House Arrest be Revoked Due to Taking Prescription Medications

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire