dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Harassment: Can a Former Supervisor Contact Your Current Supervisor

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: WA

Six months ago I got fired from my job in the medical/healthcare field.

Two months later I got a new job in social work.

I've been working my new job for over three months. Recently, my former boss (at the job I got fired) found out that I got a new job. While not quite in the same field, both this company and my former company run in the same social circles. Anyways, the other day he contacts my current supervisor and told him a lot of true but negative information about myself - Such as medical error(s) I had, being late, missing a lot of days due to illness, and how I was on my phone a lot.

So while I'm not saying its defamation...I'm still wondering if something like this is legal in Washington State. It honestly seems like a petty dick move and harassment for a former boss to go out of his way to make me look bad.

Also no action was taken against me with my current company. They just asked about it. Said I was doing a good job and all of that stuff was irrelevant.


Harassment: Can a Former Supervisor Contact Your Current Supervisor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire