lundi 27 novembre 2017

Chapter 13: Suing a Business Partner to Recover Money Loaned to the Business

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: Pennsylvania

I owned a small percentage of a business for 9 years with a partner who forced me out recently. I took out a home equity loan to invest originally and it was never paid off. It is in my name but the business used all of it and I can prove it. After I was forced out, the business went under and my former partner is claiming bankruptcy-Personal and Corporate. We were an LLC, but for the last year it was open we changed to an S Corp. I have been in litigation with him for over 2 years. Is there any way to get my debt paid off??


Chapter 13: Suing a Business Partner to Recover Money Loaned to the Business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire