samedi 25 novembre 2017

Sex Offenses: Could This Girl Be Messing with Me on Omegle

This is the first time I did this - I was on omegle and started chatting to someone claiming to be 15. She asked if I would like to **** her - I said yes. She asked if I'm okay with her being a minor - I said yes. Nothing more was said other than that.

For some reason I thought she said 18 and thought 18 was classed as minor. I only found out she said 15 when she ended the chat.

She then claims she was from the PD department and she had a location on me - "well Good, I'm am from the PD department. I have your location". Then ended the conversation.

I know this is wrong, I get that. But do you think she was just messing with me?

It kept me up all night worrying about this! I'm a good person, this was just one silly mistake!


Sex Offenses: Could This Girl Be Messing with Me on Omegle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire