jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Misuse of Company Credit Card

My question involves criminal law for the state of: michigan. A coworker of mine used the company credit card for personal use. Hoeever I was with him on multiple occasions when he used it. They had no concrete proof who the one using it was so we both got fired. Now ive been asked to go to police tonorrow as its under investigation. I have already lost my job over his actions and dont want to lose my reputation also or much more. The place of buisness this happened never had us sign anything saying how to use the csrd or penslties for misuse. At this point its a he said she said and I know he is putting the blame on me. I'm terrified as i have no proof it was not me. Just need advice how to handle this. And when I first saw him using the card I thought it was weird and asked why and he said he had an arrangement with the boss where he could use it and it just got taken out of his paychecks . I was a new enployee if only 2 months so didnt question it. Now I'm realizing this man was a liar and manipulative and I fear he will talk his way out of it by putting the blame on me. Please help


Misuse of Company Credit Card

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire