lundi 27 novembre 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: How to Respond to an Emergency Custody Petition and Prepare for Hearing

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: TN

My sons father filed an emergency restraining order to keep me from exercising my parenting time. They also filed a custody petition asking for my visits to be supervised. The reason is that I had gotten involved in a relationship with an abusive man. However, the man is now in jail charged with a Class A and a Class B felony (Esp Aggravated Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping) for what he did to my son and I - my son was not physically harmed. The petition was actually filed 3 weeks after he was arrested.

We share custody 50/50 and I homeschool my son. The hearing is in about 3 weeks.

My questions are:
1. Does an emergency restraining order mean that I cannot speak to my child on the phone?
2. Should I be concerned that the custody order will be changed in light of the fact that the man is in jail and likely going to prison for the better part of his remaining life?


Custody and Visitation Issues: How to Respond to an Emergency Custody Petition and Prepare for Hearing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire