dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Minors' Rights: Minor Dating an 18 Year Old

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: New Zealand

Okay so, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple years. I was 13 and he was 15. In January, 2018, he is turning 18 and I will be turning 16 in April, 2018; so I'm currently 15 years old and he is 17.

We haven't really done anything that involves the topic of sex because, well, he lives in NA and I live in New Zealand but we've been dating for 2 years and I guess I would like to take it a step further with him. I know he would never betray my trust even if we were to break up but I would like to know the laws before I get myself into anything illegal.

Is it a crime of any sort for:
1). An 18 year old (male) to date a 15 year old (female)
2). A minor (or 16 year old) to send nude/revealing pictures to an 18 year old
3). Number 2 in reverse; An 18 year old to send nude/revealing pictures to a minor (or 16 year old)

**Keep in mind the legal sex age in New Zealand is 16.**

Thank you!


Minors' Rights: Minor Dating an 18 Year Old

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire